Building surveying professionals can offer assistance in the successful completion of building projects.
- Includes feasibility studies and budget preparation at the outset
- Fitting out specifications
- Obtaining planning consent
- Arranging detailed design and consents
- CDM co-ordinator services and advice on Health and Safety
- Monitoring progress on site and ensuring completion and quality
Before taking on new premises an experienced practitioner can offer invaluable guidance on current and future problems
- Residential building surveys
- Commercial building surveys
- Advice before purchasing or leasing buildings
When a property is in ownership further advice can be crucial
- Dilapidations advice, whether to a tenant or landlord, on liabilities and responsibilities. Making a proper and fair assessment and subsequent negotiations.
- Building re-instatement valuations
- Defect analysis
- Planned maintenance schedules
Disputes between building owners or parties to contracts unfortunately arise and sound practical advice and reports at the outset can be crucial in determining differences swiftly and minimising costs. Building surveyors can offer this expert witness reporting service for relevant issues.
Party wall matters
We have 20 years’ experience in party wall matters and can act for developers or building owners and neighbours.